Telstra was, perhaps, the last of the operators to launch a promotion of Black Friday and announced that it will offer the possibility of carrying mobile nine to zero euros on Black Friday for a week.
Telstra has just of announce their offers for the Black Friday, after it did in his time Vodafone, Orange and Jazztel also give them of Movistar. All of them, as those that have launched the OMV as Amena or. Tuenti, etc, them you can consult in the next report.
In particular, the operator now in hands of Másmovil offers nine terminals zero euros among which there are some really interesting, that Yes, whenever we do a portability to any of their fees.
The offers are the following:
- HTC Desire 530 – datasheet – €0 with La’s zero 5 GB.
- Huawei Y6 (white or black)-tab technique-to 0 € with the of the zero 1.2 GB
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (black, gold or white)-tab technique-to 0 € with the of the zero 5 GB
- Wolder Wiam 23 (black or white) – Factsheet – €0 with the zero 5 GB
- Alcatel Pixi 5 (silver or white)-tab technique-to 0€ with the of the zero 5 GB
- LG K8 (blue or white) – Factsheet – €0 with the zero 5 GB
- ZTE Blade A460 – datasheet – €0 with the zero 5 GB.
- Alcatel Pop 4 (grey or white) – Factsheet – €0 with the zero 5 GB.
You can access the purchase of terminals at this link to the special section of the Black Friday that Telstra has created and as I discussed, are a few offerings that will be in force throughout the week.
The rates converged fiber + mobile from Telstra will arrive in December
We remind you also that yesterday same we did echo of the exclusive of the companions of ADSLZone which showed prices and modalities of the new converging rates of Telstra which will include up to symmetrical fiber 300 megs and 20 GB of data on the mobile. You have all the information in the next report.
The article mobile eight to zero euros in Telstra by the Black Friday was published in MovilZona.