Today we have witnessed the presentation of a few terminals of Lenovo to already know, such as the Lenovo Moto Z and Z Play Moto, two phones that have become the new flagships of the company that now controls Motorola. Both terminals will arrive in the Spanish market next month of October, and next to this announcement Lenovo has unveiled the Moto Z prices and Moto Z Play together with charismatics already bike Mods that we have previously seen in its presentation in other regions.
He moto Z of Lenovo is one of them terminals more thin of the market, and is has become in the new ship logo of Motorla under the umbrella of Lenovo. He Moto Z Play us offers an alternative more affordable, but that not waiver in any moment to the vocation Premium of the Moto Z.
We will know the prices of the Moto Z arriving next month.
The Moto Z arrives in October to Spain
He Moto Z is the ship logo of the signature, and will come to Spain in the middle of the month of October. This new terminal we met last summer is characterized by an ultra slim design and modular accessories of less than 6 mm.
Stands out among other things by its load Turbo Power, that allows get 8 hours of autonomy with only 15 minutes of load. Lenovo has made public prices of Moto Z, that this is your technical sheet:
- 5.5 inch AMOLED with resolution QHD screen
- Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- GPU Andreno 530
- 4GB RAM memory
- Storage internal of 32 GB or 64 GB expandable through Cards microSD
- Camera of photos back from 13 megapixel f / 1.8
- Front camera of 5 megapixels f/5.5
- Battery of 2600mAh with Turb0 Charge
- Reader of fingerprints
- Operating system Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Moto Z will come to Spain next month of October at a price of € 639
Moto Z Play also in the month of October
The new mid-range Lenovo offers a design that has nothing to envy of the Moto z, it is modular and offers the following technical data:
- Super AMOLED display of 5.5 inches and 1080 p
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 2 GHz
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage expandable through microSD cards
- Rear camera’s 16 Megapixel
- Front camera of 5 megapixels
- 3.510 mAh with fast charge battery
- Fingerprint reader
- Operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Moto Z Play will be available in Spain in mid-October at a price of 449 euros.
They also come with MotoMods
One of the main features of these two mobile phones is its modularity, bike Mods allow us to quickly attach accessories to the two mobile phones thanks to an external connector for easy Assembly.
These bike Mods are as follows and will arrive at these prices to our country:
- JBL speaker: 89 euros
- Mini projector with self-contained battery: 299 euros (prices of batteries from 79 euros, depending on the load)
- Hasselblad camera with Xenon flash and 10 x optical zoom: 249 EUR
The prices of the Moto Z article and Moto Z Play of Lenovo in Spain was published in MovilZona.