We have already said many times, the Motorola Moto G 2015 is one of the most popular phones on the market when it comes to customizing the Android experience. The ease with which you can unlock to be able to install a custom ROM is one of its strengths. Why you stretches this tutorial, which will allow us to rootearlo and install a recovery to finally be able to load a custom ROM, in this case CyanogenMod 13. All this thanks to the tutorial Moto G 2015: Recovery, Root and install cooked Rom.
Install a custom ROM on the Motorola Moto G 2015 is a process that requires several previous phases to make possible. When we want to change our phone operating system we must unlock certain parameters of the phone so we can write freely about this partition. This though seems complicated is a task simple, if continue to the foot of the letter the tutorial that I bring you today.
Requirements for the tutorial
1) Motorola XT1541 Android 6.0 and unlocked bootloader. In principle, it also serves for other models of bike G in 2015. It does not discriminate between different models for the recovery and make root.
(2) PC with Windows in my case Windows 10 Pro.
(3) “Motorola drivers”
(5) “media Feature Pack for N and KN of Windows versions 10”
Unlock the bootloader of the Motorola Moto G 2015
This is one of the most important steps, since without it we can not then install a recovery to have a custom ROM . In the tutorial that we bring you today is explained step by step everything you need to unlock to be such an important part of the phone.
Install a Recovery
After unlocking the bootloader you will be able to install a recovery, this basically allows us to start the phone in a way in which we can choose any bike 2015 G -compatible ROM and install it in a few seconds. Thanks to this tutorial a time have installed ester recovery we are punto de enjoy of CyanogenMod 13.
The entire process is perfectly detailed and explained in the next tutorial, which is located in the Forum of Movilzona.
- Moto G 2015: Recovery, Root and install cooked Rom
Once have completed this tutorial you give has that is tremendously simple change of ROM in the bike G 2015, although that Yes, always there is that be cautious and do this type of operations with much head, since in them is in game a possible “brickeo” of the phone.
You may want you to:
- Updated to stock firmware Motorola Moto G 2015 and unlock your bootloader
- How to configure and customize the Motorola Moto G 2015
- TWRP reaches the Max my Xiaomi and Moto G4 to install ROMs customized
- Phone House offers the Samsung Galaxy J5 and Motorola Moto G 2015 with discount
Article install ROMs customized with root and recovery in the Motorola Moto G 2015 was published in MovilZona.