Root or non-root? This is usually one of the first questions that a user with some knowledge when it comes to its new Android device is made. Precisely, the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) is one of the smartphones with operating system from Google that is best selling, and aware of the benefits of obtaining full access to the device, at this time we are going to tell you how root the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016).
Like many who have come so far already know, one of the advantages of Android over other operating systems like iOS is the ease that we have for control almost out of the terminal through the process of rooted, allowing access to new features and more control over the hardware of the smartphone.
On this occasion, and as we have done in the past with different models of the brand, we explain how root the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016).
Root the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)
Before the root process, how you always paramount to make a backup of all our data and files to avoid possible unpleasant surprises and keep our content safe and having more than 75% of battery. After that, we will start the process for root the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016). This method should work with any variant of the phone, including SM-J510FN, SM-J510F, SM-J510G, SM-J510Y, and SM-J510M, however warned that MovilZona is not responsible if any harm on the device is generated during the process, then perform root runs under your responsibility.
You can manually install CF SuperSU using a custom recovery, as TWRP.
- Download the file SuperSu.zip of CF
- Copy the downloaded to the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) zip file.
- Turns off Samsung device and boot into recovery mode (keeping press volume down the home button and the power button at the same time on)
- Browse the recovery menu and press the button “install”, looks for a SuperSu.zip file and confirms that you want to install it.
- Restart the device and ready.
If you’ve done all the steps correctly, you should already have your Samsung Galaxy J5 of 2016 rooted.
Also you might be interested…
- How root the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with Odin
The article how root the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) was published in MovilZona.